пятница, 29 июня 2018 г.

Morphle Loves Building - My Magic Pet Morphle videos for kids and babies

Morphle Loves Building - My Magic Pet Morphle videos for kids and babies

Buy Morphle DVD's, T-shirts and download episodes:
http://www.mymagicpetmorphle.com

In this compilation of the My Magic Pet Morphle cartoon, Morphle morphs into a shark first and then in to all sorts of other things like vehicles, dinosaurs, animals and a robot

'My Magic Pet Morphle' is an animated hit tv show for toddlers and older kids. But because of it's fun colors and sounds it is even popular with babies. Morphle can morph into anything his human companion Mila wants. From dinosaus to cars, construction vehicles like diggers, dumptrucks and cranes to pets like cats dogs and lions! All our episodes have an educational core to them so that your kids can learn about things like shapes, numbers and colors.

Please subscribe to our channel. We upload a new Morphle episode at least once a week!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Created by: Morphle TV

New Mila: Sabrina Glow ( http://www.glowgirlskidvoiceover.com )

Original Mila: Yong-Qi Cong

Storyboards: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden

Animation: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Ruben Zaalberg, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden

Characters Designs: Stein Louisse , David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus.

Special Effects: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound
( http://www. spoon-sound.com )

Additional Music by Kevin Mcleod
Детский развлекательный центр для детей !!!! Батуты и аттракционы
http://evie-blog22.blogspot.com/2018/06/blog-post_51.html
Alejandro Sanz & Pablo Alborán - Medley +Es+ [El Concierto]
use this link
My Magic Ambulance Morphle + My Magic Police Car Morphle and Fire Truck -- Kids Vehicle Compilation!. Morphle's Toys Come Alive! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Policecar, Ambulance, Firetruck). Learn Colors With Morphle! Educational Color Videos For Kids. Santa Christmas Video For Kids - With Morphle and Cute Animals. Dinosaur bandits steal a T-rex! Morphle the dinosaur superhero saves the day! Kids video. Big Truck Cartoons with Morphle! -Animations for kids. Morphle's Magic Portals - Magic Adventures with Friends (Fantasy Race cars and dinosaurs for Kids!. My Magic Houses come alive! Morphle and the living houses. Animation for kids. 타요 중장비 구조대 스페셜! l 용감한 중장비 구조대가 다 모였다고?! l 타요 중장비 구조대 l 꼬마버스 타요. My Magic Numbers Morphle! Learning to Count is Fun with My Magic Pet Morphle, and Easy as 123!. Morphle's treehouse - Building with Mila and Morphle. My Magic House (Learn About Animal Homes) + 1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle Mega Compilation For Kids!). My Magic Police Car Morphle - Morphle Episodes For Babies and Toddlers. Morphle and the Scary Animal Bandits - Snake, Tiger, Shark, Lion and Dinosaur Videos for kids. Morphle the Super Racecar + Vehicle Adventures (Monstertruck, Policecar, Logging Machine) for Kids!. Learn Colors With Construction Vehicles For Kids | Mixer Truck, Road Roller, Dump Truck, Excavator. Super Hero Morphle's Crazy Animal Mixer! Shark Mixed with Elephant, Lion + cat and more Kids Video. My Magic Halloween With Morphle and the witch kid! Morphle Super hero Halloween. videos for kids. Crazy Earth Shark and Morphle the super hero! Kids Animation episodes!. Magic Colors! Morphle The Paint Brush Colors the world! Learn color video for kids!. Ambulance And Police Get Help from Morphle - Kids and Baby Videos. My Magic House - My Magic Pet Morphle videos for kids. My Magic Knight Armor! Morphle the super Hero becomes a Knight to fight a dragon. (Kids Video). So Many Morphles! Crazy Kids Animation with My Magic Pet Morphle. Morphle Kids Videos! Where did Daddy lose his glasses? Animated Super Hero Episodes For Kids. Morphle the Magic Balloon- Animations for Kids. My Pet Monster Makes a Friend - Monster, Dinosaur, Shark, animations for kids. ChuChu TV Police Chase Thief in Police Car to Save Huge Surprise Egg Toys Gifts – The Train Escape. My Scary Dragon Morphle! My Magic Pet Morphle Episodes For Kids. My Magic Colors - Learn About Colors with My Magic Pet Morphle. Wheelcity - Police Car & Monster Truck - Car Vehicles New Cartoon - Kids Video Compilation. My Magic Living Construction Vehicles! Morphle Excavator, Bulldozer, Dump Truck and Crane videos. Mystery Dinosaur Egg! Mila and Morphle find the egg's dinosaur mother! Morphle episodes for kids!. 【New】Run! The Building is Collapsing | Super Panda Rescue Team 7 | Earthquake Excavation | BabyBus. Race Car Morphle and The kids Super Heroes! My Magic Pet Morphle Animations For Kids. Morphle the digger in the Desert - Digger and Excavator video for kids. My Magic Puppy Training - My Magic Pet Morphle dog videos for kids. My Magic Train Morphle And The Great Treasure - My Magic Pet Morphle. My Pet Dinosaur-Superhero Morphle! (My Magic pet Morphle with dinosaurs for kids). Rat-A-Tat|'Animated Videos 4'|Chotoonz Kids Funny Cartoon Videos. Zool Babies Series - Fisherman Rescue Episode | Videogyan Kids Shows | Zool Babies Series | Cartoons. My Red Bicycle - My Magic Pet Morphle Videos For Kids. LARVA - SPIDER MAN LARVA | 2017 Cartoon | Cartoons For Children | Kids TV Shows Full Episodes.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий